The world around us just continues to get more wicked, more perverse, more filthy, more evil and more ungodly. Makes us wonder, does God see what’s going on here? Is His righteous judgement really coming? We talk about that today by referring to the books of Habakkuk and 2nd Peter.
The Righteous Shall Live by His Faith
Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Hab 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Hab 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Hab 2:5 Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
Below you will find links to articles sited on today’s podcast:
- DAYS OF NOAH: Half Human-Half Chicken abomination created in lab…
- Thousands of children on waiting list for “Transgender Clinic” in UK
- Virginia school board actually considering new curriculum that teaches kids there is NO such thing as “biological sex
- Philly Student Uncomfortable Sharing Bathrooms With Opposite Sex Told to ‘Tolerate It,’ ‘Make It as Natural as Possible’
- Boy Scouts to provide condoms at upcoming World Jamboree
- After pushing gun control and open borders, the Pope now goes all-in for LGBT… will the Catholic Church endorse pedophilia next?
- Church sued for refusing to host LGBT event